Full time employment opportunity
Duties to include: Long-distance driving, packing of household goods, loading moving vans. Van operator is responsible for all shipments on their assigned van and serves as liaison between United Van Lines, Naglee Moving & Storage and the shipper. Van operator will be responsible for all paperwork, including inventory/condition reports, bills of lading, receipts, logs, etc. Van operator directs team of packers/loaders at work site.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
– CDL A or B preferred
– Highly motivated, organized and responsible
– Able to take direction and lead when necessary
– Smart, confident, analytical, quick and efficient
– Clean and presentable in appearance
– Clean driving record with reliable transportation
– Good verbal / communication skills
– Ability to stand and physically work for two hours before a break
– Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
Candidates must have some experience with the following:
– Packing household goods, valued collections
– Loading moving vans
– Warehouse safety and equipment
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with work experience and at least three references to:
Vice President / Operations Manager
Naglee Moving & Storage, Inc.
1525 Grand Central Ave.
Elmira, NY 14901