Job duties include but are not limited to: loading and unloading packed boxes and personal property onto and off moving vans/trucks — very physically demanding job. Jobs will be assigned each day by the operations department. Some overnight trips are available. Company is flexible with and offer part-time positions. MINIMUM REQUREMENTS: presentable and able to report to work on time; must be able to routinely lift 50 pound boxes and heavy personal property, must be able to follow instructions from van operator/driver; must be at least 18 years old; must past background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- – Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
- – Wraps furniture with blankets to prevent damage.
- – Wraps dishes and fragile items in packing paper and packs them into containers.
- – Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- – Delivers and stacks shipment on customer’s premises.
- – Assists in cleaning truck, tools, and equipment.
- – Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials.
- – Must know, use, and follow all safety regulations.
- – Must wear uniforms acceptable to Naglee Moving & Storage Inc.