Full time employment opportunity.
Duties to include: handling, wrapping and packing of fragile art, antiques, and household collections; loading moving vans; installing/deinstalling art exhibits; warehouse inventory and handling; woodshop crate manufacture. There will be some driving responsibilities, not necessarily CDL required. Periodic overnight travel.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
– Highly motivated, organized and responsible
– Appreciation for fine art and delicate hands for its safety
– Able to take direction and lead when necessary
– Smart, confident, analytical, quick and efficient
– Clean and presentable in appearance
– Clean driving record with reliable transportation
– Good verbal / communication skills
– Able to stand and physically work for two hours before a break
– Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
Candidates must have some experience with the following:
– Packing fine art or fine objects (antiques)
– Installation of fine art or fine objects (antiques)
– Warehouse safety and equipment
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with work experience and at least three references to:
Director, Naglee Fine Arts
Naglee Moving & Storage, Inc.
1525 Grand Central Ave.
Elmira, NY 14901